Saturday, November 1, 2014

Issue 2: Myth Gets Out

At Stampie's house, He was taking his Halloween
Decorations down.
Stampie: Taking my decorations down,
Taking my decorations down,
That is all of my decorations.
At Poppy and his friend's house,
Poppy was in her plants, like always.
Blu, Skoot, Sandy, and Montie were talking
about Stampie.
Blu: Stampie was a good friend!
Montie: Yeah!
Nutty was in the pond playing with the Koi.
Sharkie was eating the ice cream
on the stool.
Dukeroo was playing Minecraft on the computer.
Duke: Villager trades. Ugh.
64 sticks for a Diamond Sword?
Bad Trade, Villager.
Spiedy was spinnin some webs.

Stampie came from his portal.
Stampie: I got a call from Boss on my phone!
He called me because of Myth!
Lets go into the foggy portal!
We all went in the foggy portal.
All: LETS GO!!!!
They all went to Myth when he was still trapped
in the sticky web.
Myth: Help me!!!
Poppy: We will get you out when Boss is not looking!
Stampie: Only Boss knows!
We tried to pull the sticky web off of Myth,
but it was to sticky.
All: :pulls:
We sat down when Boss came.
Boss: MOVE OVER!!!!
All: OK!
Boss pulled off the sticky web with his paws.
Boss: YOU ARE FREE!
Myth: Thank you! I can go home now!
When they went home, they do what they always do.
Myth wanted to play Minecraft with Duke.
Myth: I love Minecraft!

New Issue on Friday!

2 comments: